simona halep breasts reduction




Romanian tennis star Simona Halep gets just as much attention for her skills as for her large breasts. Make Me Heal was pleased to learn that Simona decided to undergo a breast reduction to help her game.

Last year when she was 17 Simona Halep announced her decision to undergo a breast reduction. Simona stated the following: “This fall I’ll have a breast reduction operation. The breasts make me uncomfortable when I play. It’s the weight that troubles me – my ability to react quickly.”

While Simona has drawn much attention because of her large breasts, she has expressed more concern about her game.

“I do not believe that physical appearance has an effect on performance, so I help with anything in the sport. My mind bust when I go on the field and even if I were sporting, I would have felt very good. (My Breasts) inconvenience me, it’s very hard with them. It’s a weight in addition to confound me speed response. I can not go on very well. Shoot me down. Nothing in life is not like me even though sport was not all I was doing surgery”, revealed Simona.

Large breasts can cause back and neck and shoulder pain and many women are much happier once they are reduced and they no longer need to wear multiple bras for support.

Make Me Heal hopes that Simona is happy with her decision and wishes her the best of luck in her upcoming matches.

simona halep breasts before
simona halep breasts hot
simona halep breasts
simona halep breasts after
simona halep breasts after pic
simona halep breasts hot pic
simona halep breasts reduce her breast

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...